Desmond Bane will take the court for the Memphis Grizzlies when they square off against the Golden State Warriors at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Bane is posting 21.1 points, 4.3 assists and 5.1 rebounds per contest.
With prop bets set for Bane in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Desmond Bane Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 22.5 (-118)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (+101)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (+103)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-105)
Bane Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Desmond Bane’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 22.5-point total set for Bane on Saturday is 1.4 more points than his season scoring average.
- He has played 47 games this season, totaling more than 22.5 points in 20 of them.
- Bane has gone up against a points prop bet in 49 games this season, and he’s hit the over 20 times.
- His 2.8 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Bane has made more than 2.5 treys in 25 games this season.
- The Warriors are the 25th-best defensive squad in the league, giving up 117.9 points per game.
Bane Vs Warriors
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Warriors
- Favorite: Warriors (-1.5)
- Total: 235
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.