Jaren Jackson Jr.’s Memphis Grizzlies will take on the Golden State Warriors at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Jackson paces his squad in rebounds per contest (6.6), and also posts 17.2 points and 0.8 assists. Defensively, he puts up 1.1 steals and 3.1 blocked shots (first in the league).
With prop bets available for Jackson in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 8:41 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Jaren Jackson Jr. Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-109)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-111)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-247)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-102)
Jackson Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Jaren Jackson Jr.’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 20.5-point total set for Jackson on Saturday is 3.3 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- He has totaled more than 20.5 points 16 times this season (through 52 games).
- Jackson has hit the over 29 times on a points prop this season (in 53 tries).
- His 1.5 made three-pointers per game is the same as his over/under on Saturday.
- Jackson has made more than 1.5 threes in 25 games this season.
- The Warriors allow 117.9 points per game, 25th-ranked in the NBA.
Jackson Vs Warriors
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Warriors
- Favorite: Warriors (-1.5)
- Total: 235
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.