Myles Turner and the Indiana Pacers will take on the Philadelphia 76ers at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Turner is tops on his squad in rebounds per game (7.6), and also puts up 17.9 points and 1.4 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 2.4 blocked shots (fourth in the NBA).
With prop bets available for Turner in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 4:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Myles Turner Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 16.5 (-114)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (+102)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+120)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+106)
Turner Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Myles Turner’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Turner’s 17.9 points per game average is 1.4 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- In the 58 games he’s played this season, his point total has gone over 16.5 points 30 times.
- So far this season, Turner is 28-for-62 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- He has hit 1.6 three pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Turner has 27 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The 76ers give up 110.3 points per game, third-ranked in the league.
Turner Vs 76ers
Bet On Pacers Vs 76ers
- Favorite: 76ers (-6.5)
- Total: 232.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.