Tyus Jones and the Memphis Grizzlies will be taking on the Golden State Warriors at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Jones is posting 10.3 points, 4.8 assists and 2.4 rebounds per game.
Let’s break down all of Jones’ prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
The betting trends in this article reflect odds as of March 18, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Tyus Jones Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-106)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-126)
- Assists Prop: Over 7.5 (-129)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-165)
Jones Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Tyus Jones’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Jones has put up 10.3 points per game in the 2022-23 season, 5.2 points less than Saturday’s points prop total.
- He has scored more than 15.5 points 15 times this season (through 69 games).
- Jones is 20-for-48 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- He has knocked down 1.5 three-pointers per game, the same as his over/under on Saturday.
- This season, Jones has finished 33 games with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The Warriors give up 117.9 points per game, 25th-ranked in the league.
Jones Vs Warriors
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Warriors
- Favorite: Warriors (-1.5)
- Total: 235
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.