The No. 6 seed Kentucky Wildcats (22-11) are 2.5-point favorites to advance to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament when they meet the No. 3 seed Kansas State Wildcats (24-9) on Sunday at 2:40 PM on CBS.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Kentucky Vs Kansas State Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Kansas State (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (144)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Kentucky Vs Kansas State Stat Rankings
|Kentucky Avg. (Rank)||Kansas State Avg. (Rank)|
|74.6 (109th)||Points Scored||75.5 (84th)|
|67.6 (102nd)||Points Allowed||68.9 (141st)|
|37.1 (11th)||Rebounds||33.2 (154th)|
|12.2 (5th)||Off. Rebounds||9.2 (168th)|
|6.3 (293rd)||3pt Made||7 (227th)|
|15.2 (50th)||Assists||16.9 (8th)|
|10.8 (67th)||Turnovers||13.7 (316th)|
Kentucky Vs Kansas State Betting Trends
- The Kentucky Wildcats’ record against the spread is 15-17-1.
- As 2.5-point favorites or more, Kentucky is 11-14-1 against the spread.
- This season, 20 of the Kentucky Wildcats’ 33 games have gone over the point total.
- Kentucky and its opponent have broken the 144-point mark 15 times this season.
- The over/under in this game is 144 points, 1.8 higher than the average total in Kentucky Wildcats games this season.
- Kansas State is 22-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Kansas State Wildcats have an ATS record of 4-4 as 2.5-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 20 Kentucky’s games (out of 33) that went over the total this season.
- So far this year, 15 Kansas State Wildcats games have featured more than 144 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Kansas State’s games this year (144) is 0.5 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For Kentucky vs Kansas State
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Kentucky Impact Players
- Oscar Tshiebwe paces the Kentucky Wildcats with 16.2 points per game and 13.5 rebounds (first in the country), while also posting 1.6 assists.
- Jacob Toppin is putting up 12.7 points, 2.2 assists and 6.9 rebounds per contest.
- Cason Wallace puts up a team-best 4.3 assists per contest. He is also putting up 11.4 points and 3.5 rebounds, shooting 43.2% from the floor and 34.1% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
- Antonio Reeves is averaging 14.6 points, 1.1 assists and 2.1 rebounds per contest.
- Chris Livingston is putting up 6.2 points, 0.7 assists and 4.1 rebounds per game.
Kansas State Impact Players
- Markquis Nowell paces the Kansas State Wildcats in assists (7.8 per game), and averages 16.8 points and 3.6 rebounds. He also averages 2.4 steals (10th in the nation) and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Keyontae Johnson is averaging team highs in points (17.7 per game) and rebounds (7.1). And he is delivering 2.2 assists, making 51.9% of his shots from the floor and 41.1% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 triples per game.
- Nae’qwan Tomlin is putting up 10.2 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, making 49.2% of his shots from the floor.
- Desi Sills gives the Kansas State Wildcats 8.7 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest. He also posts 1 steal and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Cam Carter gives the Kansas State Wildcats 6.5 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.