The No. 3 seed Gonzaga Bulldogs (29-5) and the No. 6 seed TCU Horned Frogs (22-12) play in the NCAA Tournament second round, both looking to earn a trip to the Sweet 16 of the West Region bracket when they meet on Sunday at Ball Arena, tipping off at 9:40 PM. Gonzaga is a 4.5-point favorite in the Round of 32 contest, which airs on TBS.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Gonzaga Vs TCU Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Gonzaga (-4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (152.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Gonzaga Vs TCU Stat Rankings
|Gonzaga Avg. (Rank)||TCU Avg. (Rank)|
|87.4 (1st)||Points Scored||75.1 (93rd)|
|72.8 (263rd)||Points Allowed||68 (118th)|
|34.9 (52nd)||Rebounds||34.1 (86th)|
|9.5 (129th)||Off. Rebounds||10.6 (47th)|
|7.7 (144th)||3pt Made||5.5 (340th)|
|16.4 (16th)||Assists||16.1 (20th)|
|10.3 (35th)||Turnovers||11.5 (134th)|
Gonzaga Vs TCU Betting Trends
- The Bulldogs have 14 wins in 33 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 4.5-point favorites or more, Gonzaga is 11-16.
- The Bulldogs have played 33 games this year, and 19 of them have gone over the total.
- Gonzaga and its opponent have broken the 152.5-point mark 20 times this year.
- Bulldogs games average 160.2 total points this season, 7.7 points less than the over/under for this matchup.
- TCU has covered the spread 16 times in 34 games.
- Against the spread as 4.5-point underdogs or greater, the Horned Frogs are 4-3.
- Out of 33 Gonzaga’s games so far this year, 19 have gone over the total.
- Horned Frogs games have gone over 152.5 points on eight occasions this season.
- Games involving TCU this year have averaged 143.1 points per game, a 9.4-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Best Betting Site For Gonzaga vs TCU
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Gonzaga Impact Players
- Drew Timme leads the Bulldogs with 20.9 points per game and 7.3 rebounds, while also posting 3.1 assists.
- Julian Strawther is posting 15.5 points, 1.3 assists and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Anton Watson is averaging 11.4 points, 2.4 assists and 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Nolan Hickman leads his team in assists per contest (3.2), and also posts 8.4 points and 2.6 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 1 steal and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Rasir Bolton averages 10.3 points, 1.9 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest, shooting 44.4% from the field and 39.8% from downtown with 1.4 made 3-pointers per game.
TCU Impact Players
- Damion Baugh tops the Horned Frogs in assists (5.9 per game), and produces 12.5 points and 4.6 rebounds. He also posts 1.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Emanuel Miller is No. 1 on the Horned Frogs in rebounding (6.6 per game), and averages 12.3 points and 1.8 assists. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Mike Miles is putting up team highs in points (17.6 per game) and assists (2.6). And he is delivering 2.8 rebounds, making 49.2% of his shots from the floor and 35.6% from 3-point range, with 1.4 triples per contest.
- JaKobe Coles is posting 8.6 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest, making 47.8% of his shots from the floor.
- Chuck O’Bannon Jr. is posting 7.8 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1 assists per contest, making 39.2% of his shots from the field and 32.5% from beyond the arc, with 1.2 triples per game.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.