The Minnesota Wild and Matthew Boldy have a meeting with the Boston Bruins on Saturday at 2:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+. Planning on making a wager on one of Boldy’s prop bets in this matchup with the Bruins? Read on to see what you need to know ahead of making your bet.
Matthew Boldy Player Props
- Player: Matthew Boldy
- Opponent: Boston Bruins
- Goals Over/Under: 0.50 (Over: +245, Under: -340)
Matthew Boldy Player Prop Stats
- Boldy has 19 goals, 28 assists and 47 points for the Wild.
- Boldy has a goal in 16 of 68 games this season, with multiple goals in three of them.
- In 31 of 68 games this season, Boldy has registered a point — and 13 of those games included multiple points.
- Boldy has an assist in 23 of 68 games this year, with multiple assists in five of them.
Best Betting Site For Minnesota Wild vs Boston Bruins
Boston Bruins Stats and Trends
- The Bruins have given up 146 total goals (only 2.2 per game), ranking first in league play for the fewest goals against.
- Their goal differential (+103) leads the league.
- The Bruins have not earned a shutout this season. Their skaters average 23.3 hits and 14.3 blocked shots per game.
Matthew Boldy Predictions for Saturday
|Boldy (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Bruins (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.