The Minnesota Wild and Mats Zuccarello hit the ice against the Boston Bruins on Saturday at 2:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+. The following article has stats and trends to help you make a smart wager on Zuccarello’s prop bets for this matchup against the Bruins.
Mats Zuccarello Player Props
- Player: Mats Zuccarello
- Opponent: Boston Bruins
- Goals Over/Under: 0.50 (Over: +260, Under: -370)
Mats Zuccarello Player Prop Stats
- Zuccarello has 22 goals, 41 assists and 63 points for the Wild.
- Zuccarello has a goal in 19 of 66 games this year, with multiple goals in two of them.
- Zuccarello has a point in 46 of 66 games this year, with multiple points in 13 of them.
- Zuccarello has an assist in 36 games this year out of 66 games played, including multiple assists five times.
Best Betting Site For Minnesota Wild vs Boston Bruins
Boston Bruins Stats and Trends
- The Bruins have conceded 146 total goals (only 2.2 per game), ranking first in league action for the fewest goals against.
- Their goal differential (+103) paces the league.
- The Bruins have not shut out an opponent this season. They average 23.3 hits and 14.3 blocked shots per game.
Mats Zuccarello Predictions for Saturday
|Zuccarello (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Bruins (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.