The Seattle Kraken and Jared McCann hit the ice at Climate Pledge Arena against the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+. McCann has prop bets set for this contest against the Oilers. Check out his trends and stats before you place a bet.
Jared McCann Player Props
- Player: Jared McCann
- Opponent: Edmonton Oilers
- Goals Over/Under: 0.50 (Over: +158, Under: -205)
Jared McCann Player Prop Stats
- McCann has 33 goals (in 65 games), leading the Kraken in that category.
- In 28 of 65 games this year, McCann has scored a goal — and four of those games included multiple goals.
- McCann has a point in 39 games this year out of 65 games played, including multiple points 11 times.
- McCann has had an assist in a game 18 times this season over 65 games played, with multiple assists in two games.
Best Betting Site For Seattle Kraken vs Edmonton Oilers
Edmonton Oilers Stats and Trends
- Defensively, the Oilers are conceding 227 total goals (3.3 per game) to rank 22nd in league play.
- They have the league’s sixth-best goal differential at +41.
- The Oilers have not shut out an opponent this season. They average 22.5 hits and 12.7 blocked shots per game.
Jared McCann Predictions for Saturday
|McCann (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Oilers (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.