The Nashville Predators and Tyson Barrie hit the ice at Bridgestone Arena against the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+. Barrie has prop bets set in this matchup with the Jets. Check out his stats and trends before making your wager.
Tyson Barrie Player Props
- Player: Tyson Barrie
- Opponent: Winnipeg Jets
- Goals Over/Under: 0.50 (Over: +790, Under: -1450)
Tyson Barrie Player Prop Stats
- This season the Predators’ Barrie has 45 points, on 11 goals and 34 assists.
- Barrie has scored a goal in a game nine times this season over 69 games played, with multiple goals in two games.
- Barrie has a point in 35 of 69 games this season, with multiple points in nine of them.
- Barrie has an assist in 26 of 69 games this year, with multiple assists in seven of them.
Best Betting Site For Nashville Predators vs Winnipeg Jets
Winnipeg Jets Stats and Trends
- The Jets rank 12th in goals against, conceding 196 total goals (2.8 per game) in league action.
- Their +15 goal differential ranks 13th in the league.
- The Jets have not shut out an opponent this season. They average 22.2 hits and 13.7 blocked shots per game.
Tyson Barrie Predictions for Saturday
|Barrie (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Jets (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.