Brayden Point will hit the ice Saturday, March 18, 2023 when the Tampa Bay Lightning play the Montreal Canadiens at Amalie Arena at 7:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+. Prop bets are set for Point in this matchup against the Canadiens, and the following article has information to help you find a smart wager.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Brayden Point Player Props
- Player: Brayden Point
- Opponent: Montreal Canadiens
- Goals Over/Under: 0.50 (Over: +114, Under: -146)
Brayden Point Player Prop Stats
- This season Point has 43 goals, and is the Lightning’s top player in that category.
- In 34 of 69 games this season, Point has scored a goal — and nine of those games included multiple goals.
- In 47 of 69 games this season, Point has recorded a point — and 27 of those games included multiple points.
- Point has an assist in 30 games this season out of 69 games played, including multiple assists six times.
Best Betting Site For Tampa Bay Lightning vs Montreal Canadiens
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Montreal Canadiens Stats and Trends
- Defensively, the Canadiens are giving up 255 total goals (3.7 per game) to rank 29th in NHL play.
- They have the league’s 29th-ranked goal differential at -63.
- The Canadiens have not earned a shutout this season. Their skaters average 19.7 hits and 17.4 blocked shots per game.
Brayden Point Predictions for Saturday
|Point (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Canadiens (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.