Saturday’s NHL action features Erik Karlsson and the San Jose Sharks hitting the ice against the New York Islanders at SAP Center at San Jose, beginning at 10:30 PM ET on NBCS. Want to make a bet on one of Karlsson’s prop bets? Read on for information about the forthcoming matchup.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Erik Karlsson Player Props
- Player: Erik Karlsson
- Opponent: New York Islanders
- Goals Over/Under: 0.50 (Over: +330, Under: -480)
Erik Karlsson Player Prop Stats
- Karlsson has 65 assists and 85 points, No. 1 on the Sharks in both of those stats.
- Karlsson has a goal in 17 of 69 games this season, with multiple goals in two of them.
- Karlsson has a point in 48 of 69 games this year, with multiple points in 25 of them.
- In 44 of 69 games this season, Karlsson has had an assist — and 18 of those games included multiple assists.
Best Betting Site For San Jose Sharks vs New York Islanders
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
New York Islanders Stats and Trends
- The Islanders have conceded 190 total goals (2.7 per game), the ninth-fewest in league action.
- Their goal differential (+14) ranks 14th in the league.
- The Islanders are still looking for their first shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 26.6 hits and 16.2 blocked shots per game.
Erik Karlsson Predictions for Saturday
|Karlsson (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Islanders (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.