The Los Angeles Clippers, including Marcus Morris, take on the Orlando Magic at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday. Morris is averaging 11.6 points, 1.8 assists and 4.0 rebounds per game.
Let’s take a look at Morris’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you make your best wagers.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Marcus Morris Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 10.5 (-106)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-164)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+113)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-151)
Morris Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Marcus Morris’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.5 points prop bet set for Morris on Saturday is 1.1 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (11.6).
- He has played 60 games this season, putting up more than 10.5 points in 38 of them.
- Morris is 18-for-57 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- He has connected on 1.8 three pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Morris has made more than 1.5 threes in 33 of his games so far this season.
- The Magic give up 114.6 points per game, 17th-ranked in the NBA.
Morris Vs Magic (2021-22)
Bet On Clippers Vs Magic
- Favorite: Magic (-6.5)
- Total: 231.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.