De’Aaron Fox and the Sacramento Kings will match up against the Washington Wizards at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Fox paces his team in points per contest (25.5), and also posts 4.3 rebounds and 6.1 assists. At the other end, he posts 1.2 steals and 0.3 blocks.
With prop bets set for Fox in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
De’Aaron Fox Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 26.5 (-120)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+108)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-131)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-129)
Fox Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on De’Aaron Fox’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 26.5-point total set for Fox on Saturday is 1.0 more point than his season scoring average.
- He has played 62 games this season, putting up more than 26.5 points in 29 of them.
- Fox has hit the over 34 times on a points prop this season (in 65 tries).
- His 1.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Fox has 31 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Allowing 113.2 points per contest, the Wizards are the 14th-ranked team in the league on defense.
Fox Vs Wizards
Bet On Kings Vs Wizards
- Favorite: Wizards (-5.5)
- Total: 235.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.