The Toronto Raptors, including Fred VanVleet, take on the Minnesota Timberwolves at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. VanVleet paces the Raptors at 7.0 assists per contest, while also putting up 4.2 rebounds and 19.4 points.
Let’s break down VanVleet’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you assess your best wagers.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 4:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Fred VanVleet Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-113)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+119)
- Assists Prop: Over 7.5 (-132)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-173)
VanVleet Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Fred VanVleet’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 20.5-point total set for VanVleet on Saturday is 1.1 more points than his season scoring average.
- In the 58 games he’s appeared in this season, his point total has exceeded 20.5 points 25 times.
- VanVleet is 25-for-63 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- He has averaged 3.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- VanVleet has connected on more than 2.5 three pointers in 35 of his 58 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Timberwolves have conceded 115.9 points per game, which is 18th-best in the league.
VanVleet Vs Timberwolves
Bet On Raptors Vs Timberwolves
- Favorite: Timberwolves (-10)
- Total: 223.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.