Aaron Nesmith’s Indiana Pacers will take on the Philadelphia 76ers at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Nesmith posts 9.9 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocks.
In this article, we break down all of Nesmith’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 4:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Aaron Nesmith Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-103)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-155)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-114)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-138)
Nesmith Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Aaron Nesmith’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Nesmith’s 9.9 points per game average is 2.6 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- His point total has gone over 12.5 points 18 times through the 61 games he’s appeared in this season.
- In 37 games this season with a points prop total, Nesmith has hit the over 16 times.
- He has hit 1.5 three-pointers per game, which equals his over/under on Saturday.
- Nesmith has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 27 games this season.
- Conceding 110.3 points per game, the 76ers are the third-ranked squad in the league on defense.
Nesmith Vs 76ers
Bet On Pacers Vs 76ers
- Favorite: 76ers (-6.5)
- Total: 232.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.