The Sacramento Kings, with Harrison Barnes, will take on the Washington Wizards at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Barnes is putting up 15.0 points, 1.6 assists and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
With prop bets available for Barnes in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of March 18, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Harrison Barnes Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-106)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-122)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+129)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-117)
Barnes Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Harrison Barnes’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 15.5 point total set for Barnes on Saturday is 0.5 more than his scoring average on the season (15.0).
- He has totaled more than 15.5 points 31 times this season (through 69 games).
- Barnes is 31-for-68 at going over his points prop total this season.
- His 1.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Barnes has 27 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- Allowing 113.2 points per game, the Wizards are the 14th-ranked team in the league defensively.
Barnes Vs Wizards
Bet On Kings Vs Wizards
- Favorite: Wizards (-5.5)
- Total: 235.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.