Pascal Siakam and the Toronto Raptors will be hitting the court against the Minnesota Timberwolves at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Siakam paces his squad in points per game (24.2), and also averages 7.7 rebounds and 5.9 assists. Defensively, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Siakam’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of March 18, 2023 at 4:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Pascal Siakam Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 22.5 (-114)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-113)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-130)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+117)
Siakam Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Pascal Siakam’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s over/under for Siakam is 22.5 points. That’s 1.7 fewer than his season average of 24.2.
- Through 60 games this season, he has put up more than 22.5 points 37 times.
- Siakam has gone up against a points prop bet in 63 games this season, and he’s gone over 30 times.
- He has averaged 1.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- This season, Siakam has finished 24 games with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The Timberwolves are the 18th-best defensive team in the league, conceding 115.9 points per game.
Siakam Vs Timberwolves
Bet On Raptors Vs Timberwolves
- Favorite: Timberwolves (-10)
- Total: 223.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.