Domantas Sabonis will hope to make a difference for the Sacramento Kings when they take on the Washington Wizards at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Sabonis leads his team in both rebounds (12.6) and assists (7.1) per contest, and also posts 19.0 points. Defensively, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Sabonis’ stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Domantas Sabonis Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-123)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 13.5 (-106)
- Assists Prop: Over 7.5 (+110)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (+211)
Sabonis Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Domantas Sabonis’ prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 20.5 points prop total set for Sabonis on Saturday is 1.5 more than his season scoring average (19.0).
- He has scored more than 20.5 points 27 times this season (through 67 games).
- Sabonis has gone up against a points prop bet in 68 games this season, and he’s hit the over 34 times.
- He has averaged 0.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- This season, Sabonis has finished 22 games with more than 0.5 made threes.
- Defensively, the Wizards are 14th in the league, conceding 113.2 points per game.
Sabonis Vs Wizards
Bet On Kings Vs Wizards
- Favorite: Wizards (-5.5)
- Total: 235.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.