OG Anunoby and the Toronto Raptors will be hitting the court against the Minnesota Timberwolves at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Anunoby puts up 16.7 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 2.0 steals (first in NBA) and 0.7 blocks.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Anunoby’s props, we dig into all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 4:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
OG Anunoby Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-126)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+112)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-185)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+107)
Anunoby Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on OG Anunoby’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Anunoby’s 16.7 points per game average is 1.2 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- His point total has gone over 15.5 points 27 times through the 56 games he’s appeared in this season.
- In 54 games this season with a points prop total, Anunoby has hit the over 23 times.
- He has averaged 2.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- This season, Anunoby has finished 18 games with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Timberwolves are ranked 18th in the league, allowing 115.9 points per game.
Anunoby Vs Timberwolves
Bet On Raptors Vs Timberwolves
- Favorite: Timberwolves (-10)
- Total: 223.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.