The No. 6 seed Creighton Bluejays (22-12) and the No. 3 seed Baylor Bears (23-10) play in the NCAA Tournament second round, both looking to punch their ticket to the Sweet 16 of the South Region bracket when they meet on Sunday at Ball Arena, beginning at 7:10 PM. Creighton is a 1-point favorite in the Round of 32 contest, which airs on TBS.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Creighton Vs Baylor Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Baylor (+1)|
|Total Pick||Over (143.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Creighton Vs Baylor Stat Rankings
|Creighton Avg. (Rank)||Baylor Avg. (Rank)|
|76.5 (62nd)||Points Scored||77.1 (53rd)|
|68.3 (127th)||Points Allowed||69.8 (167th)|
|35.3 (42nd)||Rebounds||31.4 (264th)|
|7.6 (288th)||Off. Rebounds||10.2 (77th)|
|8.7 (56th)||3pt Made||9.6 (21st)|
|15.9 (25th)||Assists||14.5 (80th)|
|10.9 (82nd)||Turnovers||11.9 (177th)|
Creighton Vs Baylor Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Bluejays are 17-17-0 this season.
- Creighton has an ATS record of 15-14 as 1-point favorites or greater.
- The Bluejays have seen 15 of their 34 games hit the over.
- Creighton’s games have had more than 143.5 points scored on 18 occasions this season.
- The average total for Bluejays games this season has been 144.8, which is 1.3 points higher than the total for this game.
- Against the spread, Baylor is 17-15-1 this season.
- The Bears’ ATS record as 1-point underdogs or greater is 3-2.
- Creighton has seen 15 of its 34 games hit the over.
- Bears games have had over 143.5 points 19 times this year.
- The average total for Baylor’s games is 146.9 points, 3.4 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Site For Creighton vs Baylor
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Creighton Impact Players
- Baylor Scheierman paces his squad in rebounds per contest (8.3), and also posts 12.7 points and 3.2 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Ryan Kalkbrenner is tops on the Bluejays at 15.9 points per game, while also putting up 1.3 assists and 6.1 rebounds.
- Trey Alexander puts up 13.5 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest, shooting 44.9% from the field and 42.8% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- Ryan Nembhard paces his squad in assists per game (4.9), and also puts up 11.9 points and 4 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Arthur Kaluma puts up 11.9 points, 6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
Baylor Impact Players
- Keyonte George is the Bears’ top scorer (15.6 points per game), and he contributes 2.8 assists and 4.2 rebounds.
- Jalen Bridges is the Bears’ top rebounder (5.6 per game), and he averages 10.2 points and 1.1 assists.
- LJ Cryer gives the Bears 14.5 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.5 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- The Bears get 5 points, 4.7 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game from Flo Thamba.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.