The No. 3 seed from the Midwest Region bracket, the Xavier Musketeers (26-9), face the No. 11 seed Pittsburgh Panthers (24-11) on Sunday with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on the line. Xavier has been installed as a 5-point favorite to win this second round matchup, which begins at 12:10 PM on CBS.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Xavier Vs Pittsburgh Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Pittsburgh (+5)|
|Total Pick||Under (151.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Xavier Vs Pittsburgh Stat Rankings
|Xavier Avg. (Rank)||Pittsburgh Avg. (Rank)|
|81.1 (11th)||Points Scored||75.2 (92nd)|
|73.9 (291st)||Points Allowed||69.3 (153rd)|
|35.6 (40th)||Rebounds||34.1 (85th)|
|9.3 (151st)||Off. Rebounds||9.1 (177th)|
|7.4 (186th)||3pt Made||9.1 (34th)|
|19.2 (1st)||Assists||14.1 (111th)|
|12.3 (214th)||Turnovers||10.7 (58th)|
Xavier Vs Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- The Musketeers have 18 wins in 35 games against the spread this year.
- Xavier is 5-10 as 5-point favorites or more.
- This year, 21 of the Musketeers’ 35 games have gone over the point total.
- Xavier’s games have had more than 151.5 points scored on 19 occasions this season.
- The point total average for Musketeers games this season is 155, 3.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Pittsburgh has beaten the spread 24 times in 35 games.
- The Panthers’ ATS record as 5-point underdogs or more is 7-3.
- Out of 35 Xavier’s games so far this season, 21 have hit the over.
- Panthers games have gone over 151.5 points on nine occasions this season.
- Games involving Pittsburgh this year have averaged 144.5 points per game, a seven-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Best Betting Site For Xavier vs Pittsburgh
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Xavier Impact Players
- Jack Nunge averages a team-best 7.9 rebounds per contest. He is also posting 14 points and 2.1 assists, shooting 52.1% from the field and 41.1% from beyond the arc with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Colby Jones posts a team-leading 4.3 assists per game. He is also averaging 15.1 points and 5.4 rebounds, shooting 51.2% from the field and 37.5% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Zach Freemantle is putting up 15.2 points, 2.9 assists and 8.1 rebounds per contest.
- Adam Kunkel is averaging 10.4 points, 3.1 assists and 2.8 rebounds per game.
Pittsburgh Impact Players
- Jamarius Burton tops the Panthers in scoring (15.2 points per game) and assists (4.2), and averages 4.7 rebounds. He also averages 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Blake Hinson is averaging a team-leading 6.1 rebounds per game. And he is contributing 15.1 points and 1.2 assists, making 42.3% of his shots from the floor and 37.8% from beyond the arc, with 2.7 treys per contest.
- Nelly Cummings paces the Panthers in assists (4.7 per game), and puts up 11.3 points and 2.5 rebounds. He also posts 0.8 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Greg Elliott is posting 10.5 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest, making 43.8% of his shots from the floor and 41.5% from 3-point range, with 2.2 treys per game.
- Fede Federiko is putting up 6.8 points, 5.5 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest, making 66.7% of his shots from the floor.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.