The No. 2 seed from the East Region bracket, the Marquette Golden Eagles (29-6), play the No. 7 seed Michigan State Spartans (20-12) on Sunday with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on the line. Marquette has been installed as a 3-point favorite to win this second round matchup, which starts at 5:15 PM on CBS.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Marquette Vs Michigan State Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Michigan State (+3)|
|Total Pick||Over (139.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Marquette Vs Michigan State Stat Rankings
|Marquette Avg. (Rank)||Michigan State Avg. (Rank)|
|79.9 (19th)||Points Scored||70.3 (204th)|
|70.3 (185th)||Points Allowed||67.2 (88th)|
|29.4 (335th)||Rebounds||33.1 (162nd)|
|7.7 (284th)||Off. Rebounds||7.8 (276th)|
|8.9 (46th)||3pt Made||7.4 (186th)|
|17.5 (4th)||Assists||14.7 (69th)|
|10.4 (39th)||Turnovers||10.3 (34th)|
Marquette Vs Michigan State Betting Trends
- The Golden Eagles have 22 wins in 35 games against the spread this year.
- Marquette is 13-9 as 3-point favorites or more.
- The Golden Eagles have played 35 games this year, and 17 of them have hit the over.
- Marquette and its opponent have broken the 139.5-point mark 24 times this year.
- The average total for Golden Eagles games this season has been 150.2, which is 10.7 points higher than the total for this game.
- Michigan State is 16-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Spartans’ ATS record as 3-point underdogs or more is 5-6.
- Marquette has seen 17 of its 35 games go over the point total.
- There have been 13 Spartans games this year with more than 139.5 points scored.
- Michigan State’s games average 137.5 total points, two less than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For Marquette vs Michigan State
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Marquette Impact Players
- Tyler Kolek leads the Golden Eagles at 7.5 assists per contest, while also posting 4.1 rebounds and 13.1 points. He is third in the nation in assists.
- Oso Ighodaro is tops on the Golden Eagles at 5.9 rebounds per game, while also putting up 3.3 assists and 11.5 points.
- Kam Jones paces his squad in points per game (15.1), and also puts up 3.5 rebounds and 2.1 assists. At the other end, he puts up 1.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Olivier Prosper puts up 12.4 points, 4.7 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, shooting 51.4% from the floor and 33.3% from beyond the arc with 1 made 3-pointers per game.
- David Joplin is posting 9.4 points, 0.8 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game.
Michigan State Impact Players
- A.J Hoggard is No. 1 on the Spartans in assists (6 per game), and posts 12.5 points and 3.8 rebounds. He also puts up 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Joey Hauser is the Spartans’ top rebounder (7 per game), and he posts 14.3 points and 1.9 assists.
- Tyson Walker leads the Spartans in scoring (14.5 points per game), and puts up 2.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists. He also posts 1.2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Jaden Akins gets the Spartans 9.7 points, 4 rebounds and 1.1 assists per contest. He also averages 1.2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Mady Sissoko is posting 5 points, 6.1 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest, making 59.8% of his shots from the field.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.