The No. 4 seed UConn Huskies (26-8) are set to take on the No. 5 seed Saint Mary’s Gaels (27-7) with a Sweet 16 spot in the West Region of the bracket up for grabs on Sunday at MVP Arena. UConn is a 4-point favorite to advance in this second round matchup, which airs on TNT.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
UConn Vs Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Saint Mary’s (CA) (+4)|
|Total Pick||Over (124.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
UConn Vs Saint Mary’s (CA) Stat Rankings
|UConn Avg. (Rank)||Saint Mary’s (CA) Avg. (Rank)|
|78.7 (28th)||Points Scored||71.1 (190th)|
|65 (41st)||Points Allowed||59.9 (5th)|
|37.2 (9th)||Rebounds||33.4 (137th)|
|12.4 (2nd)||Off. Rebounds||9.6 (124th)|
|9.1 (34th)||3pt Made||7.6 (155th)|
|17.5 (4th)||Assists||12.6 (223rd)|
|12.2 (208th)||Turnovers||9.6 (18th)|
UConn Vs Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Huskies are 22-12-0 this year.
- UConn’s ATS record as 4-point favorites or more is 18-10.
- This season, 18 of the Huskies’ 34 games have gone over the point total.
- UConn’s games have had more than 124.5 points scored on 30 occasions this year.
- Huskies games have had an average of 143.7 points this season, 19.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Against the spread, Saint Mary’s (CA) is 17-13-3 this season.
- As a 4-point underdog or greater, the Gaels have one win ATS (1-1) this year.
- This year, 18 of UConn’s 34 games have gone over the point total.
- Gaels games have gone over 124.5 points on 23 occasions this year.
- The average total for Saint Mary’s (CA)’s games is 131 points, which is 6.5 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Site For UConn vs Saint Mary’s (CA)
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
UConn Impact Players
- Adama Sanogo is tops on his squad in both points (17.1) and rebounds (7.4) per contest, and also posts 1.2 assists. Defensively, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Tristen Newton paces his team in assists per contest (4.6), and also puts up 10 points and 4.2 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Jordan Hawkins puts up 16 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Andre Jackson posts 6.8 points, 6.3 rebounds and 4.4 assists per contest, shooting 41.9% from the floor.
- Alex Karaban puts up 9.6 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game, shooting 47.7% from the floor and 41.1% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Impact Players
- Mitchell Saxen leads the Gaels in rebounding (7.8 per game), and puts up 11.8 points and 1.8 assists. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 1.2 blocked shots.
- Alex Ducas gets the Gaels 12.7 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1 assists per game. He also averages 1 steal and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Aidan Mahaney gives the Gaels 14.1 points, 2.2 rebounds and 2 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- The Gaels receive 5.1 points, 7.1 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game from Kyle Bowen.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.