Josh Richardson and the New Orleans Pelicans will hit the court against the Houston Rockets at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Richardson averages 11.1 points, 2.8 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.3 blocks.
With prop bets available for Richardson in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of March 17, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Josh Richardson Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 8.5 (-118)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (+125)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+147)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+110)
Richardson Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Josh Richardson’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Richardson’s 11.1 points per game average is 2.6 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- Through 52 games this season, he has recorded more than 8.5 points 36 times.
- Richardson is 6-for-20 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- He has averaged 1.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- This season, Richardson has finished 27 games with more than 1.5 made threes.
- Defensively, the Rockets are 27th in the league, conceding 118.2 points per game.
Richardson Vs Rockets
Bet On Pelicans Vs Rockets
- Favorite: Rockets (-5.5)
- Total: 228
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.