Ivica Zubac’s Los Angeles Clippers will match up against the Orlando Magic at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday. Zubac leads his squad in rebounds per contest (10.1), and also posts 10.4 points and 1.1 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.4 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
Let’s break down all of Zubac’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Ivica Zubac Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-119)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 9.5 (-115)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-247)
Zubac Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Ivica Zubac’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5 points prop bet over/under set for Zubac on Saturday is 1.1 more than his scoring average on the season (10.4).
- His point total has gone over 11.5 points 27 times in the 64 games he’s played this season.
- Zubac has hit the over 23 times on a points prop this season (in 59 tries).
- The Magic are the 17th-best defensive squad in the league, allowing 114.6 points per game.
Zubac Vs Magic
Bet On Clippers Vs Magic
- Favorite: Magic (-6.5)
- Total: 231.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.