Franz Wagner and the Orlando Magic will be facing the Los Angeles Clippers at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday. Wagner posts 18.7 points, 3.9 rebounds and 3.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.2 blocks.
With prop bets available for Wagner in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Franz Wagner Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 16.5 (-117)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-140)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+114)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-128)
Wagner Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Franz Wagner’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Wagner’s 18.7 points per game average is 2.2 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- He has totaled more than 16.5 points 46 times this season (through 69 games).
- So far this season, Wagner is 38-for-68 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- He has hit 1.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Wagner has made more than 1.5 treys in 33 of his games so far this season.
- Conceding 112.7 points per game, the Clippers are the 10th-ranked team in the NBA on defense.
Wagner Vs Clippers
Bet On Magic Vs Clippers
- Favorite: Clippers (-6.5)
- Total: 231.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.