The Boston Celtics, including Jayson Tatum, face the Portland Trail Blazers at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. Tatum leads his team in both points (30.1) and rebounds (9.0) per contest, and also averages 4.7 assists. At the other end, he puts up 1.0 steals and 0.8 blocks.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Tatum’s props, we take a look at all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of March 17, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 28.5 (-111)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 9.5 (-120)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (+108)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-176)
Tatum Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Jayson Tatum’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 30.1 points Tatum has scored per game this season is 1.6 more than his prop bet over/under set for Friday (28.5).
- His point total has gone over 28.5 points 41 times through the 65 games he’s played this season.
- In 67 games this season with a points prop total, Tatum has gone over the total 35 times.
- He has made 3.3 three pointers per game, 0.8 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Tatum has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 40 of his games so far this season.
- The Trail Blazers are the 19th-best defensive team in the NBA, conceding 115.9 points per game.
Tatum Vs Trail Blazers
Bet On Celtics Vs Trail Blazers
- Favorite: Trail Blazers (-6.5)
- Total: 233.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.