Aaron Gordon and the Denver Nuggets will be taking on the New York Knicks at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday. Gordon is posting 16.8 points, 2.9 assists and 6.7 rebounds per contest.
In this article, we break down all of Gordon’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Aaron Gordon Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 14.5 (-118)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-132)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-148)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-160)
Gordon Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Aaron Gordon’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.5-point total set for Gordon on Saturday is 2.3 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- His point total has exceeded 14.5 points 34 times through the 58 games he’s played this season.
- Gordon is 27-for-58 at going over his points prop total this season.
- He has averaged 0.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Gordon has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 34 of his games so far this season.
- Giving up 112.3 points per game, the Knicks are the eighth-ranked team in the league on defense.
Gordon Vs Knicks (2021-22)
Bet On Nuggets Vs Knicks
- Favorite: Knicks (-1.5)
- Total: 230.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.