The Los Angeles Clippers, with Paul George, will face off against the Orlando Magic at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday. George puts up a team-best 23.7 points per game. He is also averaging 6.1 rebounds and 5.2 assists, shooting 45.7% from the floor and 37.5% from downtown with 2.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
With prop bets available for George in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Paul George Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 27.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-110)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-154)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 3.5 (-125)
George Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Paul George’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s points prop bet for George is 27.5 points. That’s 3.8 more than his season average of 23.7.
- Through 53 games this season, he has recorded more than 27.5 points 16 times.
- So far this season, George is 27-for-52 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- He has knocked down 2.9 three-pointers per game, 0.6 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- George has hit more than 3.5 threes in 17 of his 53 games so far this season.
- The Magic are the 17th-best defensive squad in the NBA, giving up 114.6 points per game.
George Vs Magic
Bet On Clippers Vs Magic
- Favorite: Magic (-6.5)
- Total: 231.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.