The New Orleans Pelicans, including Naji Marshall, face off against the Houston Rockets at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Marshall is averaging 9.5 points, 2.5 assists and 3.8 rebounds per game.
In this article, we break down all of Marshall’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of March 17, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Naji Marshall Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 6.5 (-123)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-148)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-165)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-152)
Marshall Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Naji Marshall’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s over/under for Marshall is 6.5 points. That is 3.0 fewer than his season average of 9.5.
- He has appeared in 64 games this season, putting up more than 6.5 points in 40 of them.
- So far this season, Marshall is 16-for-27 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- He has averaged 1.0 made three-pointer per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Marshall has made more than 0.5 threes in 37 games this season.
- Defensively, the Rockets are ranked 27th in the NBA, conceding 118.2 points per game.
Marshall Vs Rockets
Bet On Pelicans Vs Rockets
- Favorite: Rockets (-5.5)
- Total: 228
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.