The Los Angeles Clippers, with Kawhi Leonard, will face the Orlando Magic at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday. Leonard posts 23.8 points, 6.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 1.4 steals and 0.5 blocks.
Let’s dig into all of Leonard’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of March 17, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kawhi Leonard Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 27.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-122)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-143)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-113)
Leonard Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kawhi Leonard’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 27.5-point total set for Leonard on Saturday is 3.7 more points than his season scoring average.
- His point total has gone over 27.5 points 16 times in the 42 games he’s played this season.
- Leonard has gone up against a points prop bet in 42 games this season, and he’s hit the over 22 times.
- His 1.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Leonard has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 15 games this season.
- The Magic are the 17th-best defensive team in the league, giving up 114.6 points per contest.
Leonard Vs Magic
Bet On Clippers Vs Magic
- Favorite: Magic (-8.5)
- Total: 227
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.