The Denver Nuggets, including Jamal Murray, take on the New York Knicks at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday. Murray averages 19.9 points, 4.0 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game, shooting 44.7% from the field and 38.1% from beyond the arc with 2.5 made 3-pointers per game.
Let’s dig into all of Murray’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Jamal Murray Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-119)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-125)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-137)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-151)
Murray Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Jamal Murray’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Murray’s 19.9 points per game average is 0.6 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- His point total has gone over 20.5 points 27 times through the 56 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season, Murray is 25-for-55 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- He has averaged the same amount of three-pointers per game as his over/under on Saturday (2.5).
- Murray has 26 games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- Conceding 112.3 points per contest, the Knicks are the eighth-ranked team in the NBA on defense.
Murray Vs Knicks
Bet On Nuggets Vs Knicks
- Favorite: Knicks (-1.5)
- Total: 230.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.