Derrick White’s Boston Celtics will take the court against the Portland Trail Blazers at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. White averages 12.0 points, 3.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
Below, we break down White’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of March 17, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Derrick White Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 14.5 (-117)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-149)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-117)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-163)
White Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Derrick White’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- White has averaged 12.0 points per game during the 2022-23 season, 2.5 points less than Friday’s points prop total.
- He has played 70 games this season, putting up more than 14.5 points in 25 of them.
- White is 31-for-59 at going over his points prop total this season.
- His 1.7 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- White has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 38 of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Trail Blazers are ranked 19th in the NBA, conceding 115.9 points per contest.
White Vs Trail Blazers
Bet On Celtics Vs Trail Blazers
- Favorite: Trail Blazers (-6.5)
- Total: 233.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.