The New York Knicks, with RJ Barrett, will hit the court against the Denver Nuggets at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday. Barrett is posting 19.8 points, 2.7 assists and 5.2 rebounds per contest.
Below, we take a look at Barrett’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
RJ Barrett Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-107)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-102)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-101)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-119)
Barrett Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on RJ Barrett’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 20.5-point total set for Barrett on Saturday is 0.7 more points than his season scoring average.
- Through 64 games this season, he has recorded more than 20.5 points 28 times.
- Barrett is 30-for-66 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- He has averaged 1.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Barrett has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 33 games this season.
- The Nuggets concede 113 points per game, 13th-ranked in the league.
Barrett Vs Nuggets
Bet On Knicks Vs Nuggets
- Favorite: Nuggets (-1.5)
- Total: 230.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.