Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and the Denver Nuggets will face the New York Knicks at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday. Caldwell-Pope is averaging 11.2 points, 2.5 assists and 2.8 rebounds per game.
With prop bets set for Caldwell-Pope in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of March 18, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 9.5 (-114)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (+143)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-108)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+105)
Caldwell-Pope Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kentavious Caldwell-Pope’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.2 points Caldwell-Pope has scored per game this season is 1.7 more than his prop bet over/under set for Saturday (9.5).
- In the 67 games he’s played this season, his point total has gone over 9.5 points 40 times.
- Caldwell-Pope has gone up against a points prop bet in 64 games this season, and he’s gone over 26 times.
- His 1.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Caldwell-Pope has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 37 of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Knicks are ranked eighth in the NBA, allowing 112.3 points per game.
Caldwell-Pope Vs Knicks
Bet On Nuggets Vs Knicks
- Favorite: Knicks (-1.5)
- Total: 230.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.