The Denver Nuggets, with Nikola Jokic, will match up against the New York Knicks at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday. Jokic paces his team in points (24.8), rebounds (11.9) and assists (9.9) per contest, shooting 63.3% from the floor. Defensively, he posts 1.2 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
Let’s take a look at Jokic’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you assess your best wagers.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Nikola Jokic Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 22.5 (-130)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 10.5 (-137)
- Assists Prop: Over 9.5 (-110)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-115)
Jokic Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Nikola Jokic’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s points prop bet for Jokic is 22.5 points. That’s 2.3 fewer than his season average of 24.8.
- He has appeared in 62 games this season, putting up more than 22.5 points in 37 of them.
- Jokic is 28-for-64 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- His 0.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Jokic has 33 games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- The Knicks give up 112.3 points per contest, eighth-ranked in the NBA.
Jokic Vs Knicks (2021-22)
Bet On Nuggets Vs Knicks
- Favorite: Knicks (-1.5)
- Total: 230.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.