Wendell Carter Jr.’s Orlando Magic will face the Los Angeles Clippers at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday. Carter posts 15.3 points, 8.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest, shooting 52.5% from the floor and 33.7% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
Below, we take a look at Carter’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 12:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Wendell Carter Jr. Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-119)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 8.5 (-148)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+112)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+123)
Carter Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Wendell Carter Jr.’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 15.5 point total set for Carter on Saturday is 0.2 more than his season scoring average (15.3).
- His point total has gone over 15.5 points 20 times in the 47 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Carter has gone up against a points prop bet in 50 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 24 times.
- He has connected on 1.3 three-pointers per game, 0.2 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- This season, Carter has finished 20 games with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- The Clippers are the 10th-best defensive squad in the NBA, giving up 112.7 points per game.
Carter Vs Clippers (2021-22)
Bet On Magic Vs Clippers
- Favorite: Clippers (-6.5)
- Total: 231.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.