The Orlando Magic, including Paolo Banchero, match up against the Los Angeles Clippers at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday. Banchero leads the Magic with 20.1 points per contest and 6.7 rebounds, while also posting 3.6 assists.
In this piece, we’ll break down Banchero’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Paolo Banchero Prop Bets (March 18)
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-109)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (+108)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+102)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (+152)
Banchero Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Banchero has scored 20.1 points per game in the 2022-23 season, 0.4 points less than Saturday’s over/under.
- He has scored more than 20.5 points 28 times this season (through 63 games).
- Banchero is 28-for-65 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- His 1.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- This season, Banchero has finished 21 games with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Clippers are the 10th-best defensive squad in the league, giving up 112.7 points per contest.
Banchero Vs Clippers
Bet On Magic Vs Clippers
- Favorite: Clippers (-6.5)
- Total: 231.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.