The Liberty Flames (27-8) and Jonathan Davis’ Wisconsin Badgers (18-14) square off at Kohl Center on Sunday, March 19, starting at 12:00 PM ET. Wisconsin is a moderate 3.5-point favorite against Liberty when the Badgers face off against the Flames on Sunday. The game’s over/under is 128.5.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Wisconsin Vs Liberty Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Liberty (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (128.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Wisconsin Vs Liberty Stat Rankings
|Wisconsin Avg. (Rank)||Liberty Avg. (Rank)|
|65.4 (326th)||Points Scored||74.8 (101st)|
|63.8 (31st)||Points Allowed||60.5 (7th)|
|29.9 (317th)||Rebounds||32 (234th)|
|7 (324th)||Off. Rebounds||7.4 (302nd)|
|8.1 (99th)||3pt Made||10.6 (7th)|
|11.7 (294th)||Assists||16.1 (20th)|
|7.9 (1st)||Turnovers||10.1 (25th)|
Wisconsin Vs Liberty Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Badgers are 14-18-0 this year.
- Wisconsin has two wins ATS (2-8) as a 3.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Out of 32 Badgers games so far this year, 16 have gone over the total.
- In 15 games this season, Wisconsin and its opponent have combined for more than 128.5 points.
- The total for this game is 128.5, 0.7 points fewer than the average total in Badgers games thus far this season.
- Liberty is 19-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Flames are winless ATS (0-2) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season.
- Wisconsin has seen 16 of its 32 games go over the point total.
- Flames games have gone over 128.5 points on 20 occasions this season.
- The average total points scored in Liberty’s games this year (128.5) is 6.8 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For Wisconsin vs Liberty
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Wisconsin Impact Players
- Steven Crowl puts up 12.3 points and 7 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also averaging 2.5 assists, shooting 50.5% from the floor.
- Tyler Wahl puts up 11.3 points, 6.2 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Chucky Hepburn paces his squad in assists per contest (2.9), and also registers 11.7 points and 2.9 rebounds. At the other end, he posts 1.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Connor Essegian posts 12 points, 3.7 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, shooting 40.4% from the floor and 37.1% from beyond the arc with 2.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Max Klesmit posts 8.3 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.3 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Liberty Impact Players
- Darius McGhee is the Flames’ top scorer (22.6 points per game, fourth in college basketball) and assist man (2.9), and contributes 3.2 rebounds.
- Kyle Rode gets the Flames 10.9 points, 3.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game. He also posts 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Colin Porter is the Flames’ top assist man (3.7 per game), and he posts 8 points and 2.7 rebounds.
- Blake Preston is averaging a team-leading 5.2 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 6.8 points and 1.4 assists, making 65.8% of his shots from the floor.
- Shiloh Robinson gives the Flames 7.5 points, 3.6 rebounds and 0.9 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.5 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.