Kevon Looney and the Golden State Warriors will face off against the Atlanta Hawks at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Looney puts up a team-high 9.1 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 7.0 points and 2.4 assists, shooting 64.4% from the floor.
Let’s examine all of Looney’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of March 17, 2023 at 4:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Kevon Looney Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 7.5 (-116)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 10.5 (-128)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-121)
Looney Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Kevon Looney’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 7.0 points Looney has scored per game this season is 0.5 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (7.5).
- He has scored more than 7.5 points 28 times this season (through 70 games).
- Looney is 31-for-62 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- The Hawks are the 23rd-best defensive squad in the league, conceding 117.5 points per game.
Looney Vs Hawks
Bet On Warriors Vs Hawks
- Favorite: Hawks (-5)
- Total: 248
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.