D’Angelo Russell and the Los Angeles Lakers will take on the Dallas Mavericks at 10:30 PM ET on Friday. Russell leads his team in both points (18.0) and assists (6.1) per contest, and also averages 3.1 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 1.0 steals and 0.4 blocks.
In this article, we dig into all of Russell’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of March 17, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
D’Angelo Russell Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-118)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-114)
- Assists Prop: Over 6.5 (-118)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 3.5 (+132)
Russell Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on D’Angelo Russell’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Russell has averaged 18.0 points per game in the 2022-23 season, 2.5 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- In the 62 games he’s played this season, his point total has exceeded 20.5 points 24 times.
- In 62 games this season with a points prop total, Russell has gone over the total 29 times.
- He has hit 2.8 three-pointers per game, 0.7 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Russell has hit more than 3.5 treys in 18 of his 62 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Mavericks are ranked 15th in the league, conceding 113.3 points per contest.
Russell Vs Mavericks
Bet On Lakers Vs Mavericks
- Favorite: Mavericks (-4.5)
- Total: 228
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.