The Boston Celtics, including Jaylen Brown, match up against the Portland Trail Blazers at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. Brown averages 26.8 points, 6.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 1.2 steals and 0.4 blocks.
Let’s dig into all of Brown’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 26.5 (-109)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-160)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+131)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+102)
Brown Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Jaylen Brown’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 26.8 points Brown has scored per game this season is 0.3 more than his prop total set for Friday (26.5).
- He has played 58 games this season, totaling more than 26.5 points in 29 of them.
- Brown has gone up against a points prop bet in 59 games this season, and he’s gone over 33 times.
- His 2.5 made three-pointers per game is equal to his over/under on Friday.
- Brown has 25 games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- Conceding 115.9 points per game, the Trail Blazers are the 19th-ranked squad in the league defensively.
Brown Vs Trail Blazers
Bet On Celtics Vs Trail Blazers
- Favorite: Trail Blazers (-6.5)
- Total: 233.5
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.