Malik Beasley will look to make an impact for the Los Angeles Lakers when they play the Dallas Mavericks at 10:30 PM ET on Friday. Beasley averages 13.2 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocks.
Let’s break down Beasley’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you examine your best wagers.
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Malik Beasley Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (-109)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+112)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-124)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-143)
Beasley Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Malik Beasley’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.5 points prop total set for Beasley on Friday is 0.3 more than his season scoring average (13.2).
- In the 69 games he’s played this season, his point total has exceeded 13.5 points 33 times.
- Beasley is 25-for-52 at going over his points prop total this season.
- His 3.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Beasley has connected on more than 2.5 treys in 41 of his 69 games so far this season.
- Giving up 113.3 points per game, the Mavericks are the 15th-ranked squad in the league on defense.
Beasley Vs Mavericks
Bet On Lakers Vs Mavericks
- Favorite: Mavericks (-4.5)
- Total: 228
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.