Dennis Schroder’s Los Angeles Lakers will match up against the Dallas Mavericks at 10:30 PM ET on Friday. Schroder posts 12.7 points, 2.5 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game, shooting 41.4% from the field and 32.8% from downtown with 1.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
Below, we break down Schroder’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this contest.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 8:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Dennis Schroder Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 1.5 (-200)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-141)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 0.5 (-164)
Schroder Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Dennis Schroder’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Schroder’s 12.7 points per game average is 1.2 points higher than Friday’s over/under.
- He has put up more than 11.5 points 29 times this season (through 56 games).
- Schroder has gone up against a points prop bet in 44 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 21 times.
- His 1.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Schroder has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 37 of his games so far this season.
- Giving up 113.3 points per contest, the Mavericks are the 15th-ranked team in the league defensively.
Schroder Vs Mavericks
Bet On Lakers Vs Mavericks
- Favorite: Mavericks (-4.5)
- Total: 228
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.