Kobe Bufkin will lead the Michigan Wolverines (18-15) into a road matchup with the Vanderbilt Commodores (21-14) at Memorial Gymnasium (Vandy) on Saturday, starting at 12:00 PM ET. Vanderbilt is a tight 2-point favorite against Michigan when the Commodores play the Wolverines on Saturday. The matchup has a point total of 148.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Vanderbilt Vs Michigan Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Michigan (+2)|
|Total Pick||Under (148)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Vanderbilt Vs Michigan Stat Rankings
|Vanderbilt Avg. (Rank)||Michigan Avg. (Rank)|
|72.5 (159th)||Points Scored||73.6 (133rd)|
|71.8 (234th)||Points Allowed||69.7 (163rd)|
|33.7 (115th)||Rebounds||34.7 (63rd)|
|10 (88th)||Off. Rebounds||7.9 (270th)|
|8.5 (70th)||3pt Made||7.8 (133rd)|
|11.7 (295th)||Assists||12.4 (239th)|
|10.2 (33rd)||Turnovers||10.1 (25th)|
Vanderbilt Vs Michigan Betting Trends
- The Commodores’ record against the spread is 20-15-0.
- As 2-point favorites or more, Vanderbilt is 7-8 against the spread.
- This season, 20 of the Commodores’ 35 games have gone over the point total.
- In 13 games this season, Vanderbilt and its opponent have combined to score more than 148 points.
- The over/under in this game is 148 points, 3.7 higher than the average total in Commodores games this season.
- Against the spread, Michigan is 18-14-1 this season.
- The Wolverines have an ATS record of 7-4-1 as 2-point underdogs or greater.
- Vanderbilt has played 35 games this year, and 20 of them have gone over the total.
- Wolverines games have had over 148 points 15 times this year.
- Michigan’s games average 143.3 total points, 4.7 less than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For Vanderbilt vs Michigan
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Vanderbilt Impact Players
- Liam Robbins leads the Commodores with 15 points per game and 6.8 rebounds, while also posting 1 assists.
- Tyrin Lawrence averages 12.9 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game, shooting 50.2% from the field and 36.6% from beyond the arc with 1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Ezra Manjon leads the Commodores at 3.8 assists per contest, while also averaging 2.8 rebounds and 10.1 points.
- Jordan Wright puts up 10.6 points, 5.1 rebounds and 2 assists per game, shooting 40.7% from the field and 32.5% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Myles Stute posts 8.4 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Michigan Impact Players
- Hunter Dickinson is the Wolverines’ top scorer (18.4 points per game) and rebounder (9), and averages 1.5 assists.
- Bufkin gives the Wolverines 14 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game. He also posts 1.3 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Jett Howard is averaging 14.2 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2 assists per game, making 41.4% of his shots from the floor and 36.8% from beyond the arc, with 2.7 triples per contest.
- Dug McDaniel is No. 1 on the Wolverines in assists (3.6 per game), and produces 8.3 points and 3 rebounds. He also posts 1.2 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Terrance Williams II gives the Wolverines 6.1 points, 5.9 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.3 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.