The No. 5 seed Duke Blue Devils (27-8) are set to take on the No. 4 seed Tennessee Volunteers (24-10) with a Sweet 16 spot in the East Region of the bracket up for grabs on Saturday at Amway Center. Duke is a 3.5-point favorite to advance in this second round matchup, which airs on CBS.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Duke Vs Tennessee Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Tennessee (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (125.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Duke Vs Tennessee Stat Rankings
|Duke Avg. (Rank)||Tennessee Avg. (Rank)|
|72.6 (156th)||Points Scored||71.4 (184th)|
|63.6 (30th)||Points Allowed||57.9 (3rd)|
|36.9 (17th)||Rebounds||36.7 (18th)|
|11.4 (20th)||Off. Rebounds||11.9 (11th)|
|6.8 (245th)||3pt Made||7.7 (145th)|
|14.6 (77th)||Assists||16.9 (8th)|
|11.4 (127th)||Turnovers||11.5 (134th)|
Duke Vs Tennessee Betting Trends
- The Blue Devils have covered the spread 16 times in 35 games.
- Duke is 10-13 as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 14 Blue Devils games (out of 35) that went over the total this season.
- In 28 games this year, Duke and its opponent have combined for more than 125.5 points.
- The average total for Blue Devils games this season has been 136.1, which is 10.6 points higher than the total for this game.
- Tennessee has beaten the spread 17 times in 34 games.
- The Volunteers are winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season.
- Duke has seen 14 of its 35 games hit the over.
- Volunteers games have had over 125.5 points 21 times this year.
- The average total for Tennessee’s games is 129.3 points, 3.8 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Site For Duke vs Tennessee
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Duke Impact Players
- Kyle Filipowski paces his squad in both points (15.1) and rebounds (9) per game, and also posts 1.5 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1.3 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- Jeremy Roach is tops on his team in assists per game (3.2), and also posts 13.6 points and 2.5 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Tyrese Proctor averages a team-best 3.2 assists per game. He is also posting 9.2 points and 3.2 rebounds, shooting 37.7% from the floor and 32.4% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Dereck Lively II is posting 5.4 points, 1.1 assists and 5.2 rebounds per contest.
- Mark Mitchell posts 9.1 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, shooting 47.1% from the field.
Tennessee Impact Players
- Santiago Vescovi is putting up team highs in points (12.6 per game) and assists (3). And he is contributing 4.5 rebounds, making 40.2% of his shots from the field and 36.7% from 3-point range, with 2.7 triples per contest.
- Zakai Zeigler is averaging a team-high 5.4 assists per contest. He’s also contributing 10.7 points and 2.7 rebounds, sinking 37.5% of his shots from the field, and 31.1% from beyond the arc resulting in 1.7 triples per contest.
- Olivier Nkamhoua is averaging a team-high 5 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 10.5 points and 2 assists, making 51.1% of his shots from the floor.
- Julian Phillips gets the Volunteers 8.7 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. He also delivers 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- The Volunteers get 4.8 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game from Jonas Aidoo.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.