The No. 1 seed Houston Cougars (32-3) are 5.5-point favorites as they look to earn a trip to the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament Round of 32 Midwest Region bracket matchup against the No. 9 seed Auburn Tigers (21-12) on Saturday at Legacy Arena at BJCC, starting at 7:10 PM on TBS.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Houston Vs Auburn Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Houston (-5.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (132)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Houston Vs Auburn Stat Rankings
|Houston Avg. (Rank)||Auburn Avg. (Rank)|
|74.7 (106th)||Points Scored||73 (144th)|
|56.4 (2nd)||Points Allowed||67.3 (96th)|
|36.7 (17th)||Rebounds||33.8 (110th)|
|11.7 (16th)||Off. Rebounds||10.3 (70th)|
|7.7 (144th)||3pt Made||6.5 (283rd)|
|14.8 (61st)||Assists||14.2 (103rd)|
|9.6 (17th)||Turnovers||11.7 (153rd)|
Houston Vs Auburn Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Cougars are 18-16-1 this season.
- Houston has an ATS record of 17-15-1 as 5.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 15 Cougars games (out of 35) that hit the over this year.
- In 18 games this season, Houston and its opponent have combined to score more than 132 points.
- The over/under in this game is 132 points, 0.9 higher than the average total in Cougars games this season.
- Auburn is 16-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 5.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Out of 35 Houston’s games so far this season, 15 have hit the over.
- Tigers games have finished with over 132 points scored 24 times this season.
- This season, Auburn’s games have resulted in an average scoring total of 140.3, which is 8.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For Houston vs Auburn
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Houston Impact Players
- Marcus Sasser paces the Cougars with 16.8 points per contest and 3.1 assists, while also putting up 2.8 rebounds.
- J’wan Roberts is tops on his squad in rebounds per game (7.9), and also posts 10.4 points and 1.2 assists. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
- Jamal Shead posts a team-high 5.4 assists per game. He is also averaging 10.4 points and 3 rebounds, shooting 41.4% from the floor and 32.4% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Jarace Walker puts up 11.1 points, 6.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1 steal and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Tramon Mark is putting up 9.6 points, 1.9 assists and 4.8 rebounds per game.
Auburn Impact Players
- Johni Broome is No. 1 on the Tigers in scoring (14.2 points per game) and rebounding (8.5), and produces 1.3 assists. He also delivers 0.9 steals and 2.4 blocked shots.
- Wendell Green Jr. tops the Tigers in assists (4.1 per game), and produces 13.9 points and 3.3 rebounds. He also delivers 1.8 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Jaylin Williams is putting up 11.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, making 47.1% of his shots from the floor and 36.1% from 3-point range, with 1.2 treys per game.
- Allen Flanigan is putting up 10.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest, making 44.4% of his shots from the floor and 34.3% from 3-point range, with 1.1 triples per game.
- K.D. Johnson gives the Tigers 8.9 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. He also delivers 1.1 steals and 0 blocked shots.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.