Robert Thomas and the St. Louis Blues take the ice at Capital One Arena against the Washington Capitals on Friday, March 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET, airing on NBCS. Before making a bet on one of Thomas’ props for this matchup against the Capitals, check out what you need to know to make your wager.
Robert Thomas Player Props
- Player: Robert Thomas
- Opponent: Washington Capitals
- Goals Over/Under: 0.50 (Over: +330, Under: -480)
Robert Thomas Player Prop Stats
- The Blues’ Thomas has 16 goals, 44 assists and 60 points.
- Thomas has scored a goal in a game 15 times this season in 64 games played, including multiple goals once.
- In 42 of 64 games this year, Thomas has recorded a point — and 16 of those games included multiple points.
- In 35 of 64 games this year, Thomas has had an assist — and nine of those games included multiple assists.
Best Betting Site For St. Louis Blues vs Washington Capitals
Washington Capitals Stats and Trends
- The Capitals rank 13th in goals against, allowing 206 total goals (3.0 per game) in NHL play.
- Their goal differential (+8) ranks 16th in the league.
- The Capitals are still looking for their first shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 25 hits and 15.3 blocked shots per game.
Robert Thomas Predictions for Friday
|Thomas (2022)||League AVG (2022)||vs Capitals (2022)||Prediction|
The “league average” and “versus opposing team” percentages show how often a player went over the stat total compared to the total number of qualified players across the league in that stat category.
The “prediction” column shows the likelihood of accomplishing the prop, according to our projections.
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.