Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks will be taking on the Golden State Warriors at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Young leads the Hawks with 27.0 points per game (10th in league) and 10.1 assists (third in league), while also posting 3.0 rebounds.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Young’s props, we dig into all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of March 17, 2023 at 4:39 PM ET. Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to find the latest odds and get the best deposit bonus using our link!
Trae Young Prop Bets (March 17)
- Points Prop: Over 27.5 (-121)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+134)
- Assists Prop: Over 10.5 (+111)
- Three Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-102)
Young Last 10 Games
If you’re looking for a place to bet on Trae Young’s prop bets, look no further than DraftKings Sportsbook, where you can use our link to get the best offer for new depositors!
Scoring Prop Insights
- Young has recorded 27.0 points per game during the 2022-23 season, 0.5 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- He has played 62 games this season, putting up more than 27.5 points in 28 of them.
- Young has hit the over 33 times on a points prop this season (in 68 tries).
- He has averaged 2.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Young has made more than 2.5 threes in 21 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Warriors have allowed 117.7 points per game, which is 25th-best in the league.
Young Vs Warriors
Bet On Hawks Vs Warriors
- Favorite: Warriors (-5)
- Total: 248
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this game today!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.